Monday 21 May 2012

BC Bloggers

It's been 5 months since I started becoming active on my blog again after a long hiatus. And I want to make something out of this hobby of mine. Meaning, I want to also enjoy the fruits of my interest - baking/cooking and blogging about it. So I thought of joining groups, added other bloggers and of course, blog hop as well.

Then I came across BC Bloggers. Since I'm not working at the moment, it inspired me to work on my blog and I may earn from it eventually! So I'm making the most of my online time rather than do nonsense stalking (hee hee).  And I want to devote more time in enhancing my photo skills, too.

So if you're interested, visit their site at http://www.mommydiary.net/ and know more about joining the club to connect fellow bloggers like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment